This post may open us to think in a slightly different way. However, this post is particularly geared towards the advancement of Bangladesh and explains the needs to be fulfilled for the country as early as possible. Government of Bangladesh may plan the following. Bangladesh needs to think FORWARD. FORWARD PARTY, a political party in #Bangladesh, proposes the following. If you like these ideas, please share my post.
1. Find a proper way to open up schools and educational institutions, ensuring reasonable safety to children and young adults.
2. Develop a 2023-25 plan whereby singular devotion may be placed for scientific research in HEALTH sector so Bangladesh is able to produce its own vaccines.
3. Promote a ‘Science Boost Vision’ for Bangladesh as students are not entering basic sciences. Bangladesh needs its own SCIENTISTS and SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY population.
4. De-focus from Big Government and Re-focus on Efficient Government
5. Focus on CITY based competencies with strong adaptation to Technology.
6. Place tremendous energy on Blue Economy (Sea Frontiers) and Agro-Technology, Agriculture, Fishery, Livestock, etc.
7. Offer government support to high-value add industries where local economy and global economy can be supported.
8. Innovation, incubations and alternative financing models/strong venture financing models be developed and aligned with 8 divisions of Bangladesh.
9. Make FDI investment, especially create NRB FDI schemes.
10. Initiate Bangladeshi Companies to expand business globally. Having huge Foreign Currency Reserve without any investment vehicle is futile.
11. Develop a very comprehensive DIGITAL currency/Crypto Currency backed by Govt.
12. Allow Digital Data Farms in Bangladesh for FOREIGN power houses. Bangladesh needs to harness global knowledge in these fields.
13. Develop a Govt. focused heavy industry in AUTOMOTIVE manufacturing/CHIP design and manufacturing in Bangladesh.
14. Put up a Ministry dedicated to HIGH Science and Innovation – Issues and products of the 5th Industrial Revolution shall be catered to by this concern.
15. Introduce Bangladesh Aeronautical and Space Agency (BASA).
Time is short and the journey hard. So, let us engage in it Passionately. FORWARD PARTY.